Hire a photo booth for your 21st birthday party
Hire a photo booth to capture your 21st Birthday Party bucket list
We have created a short bucket list for your 21st birthday and what better way than to capture the realisation of those goals in front of a photo booth.
How to use a photo booth to immortalise your 21st birthday party bucket list
– use the photo booth to capture your mates singing “Happy Birthday”
– snap yourself getting a piggy back ride
– do the conga in front of the photo booth
– take 21 photos with each of your friends
– get together at the photo booth and sing your favourite karaoke song
– get all of your friends together at the photo booth, you do not know for how long they will still be near enough to get photos of
– strike 21 different poses
– pull 21 different faces
– use the photo booth to maximum capacity – photos of you at your 21st birthday party will be very precious to you in years to come.
Make the hiring of a photo booth a priority when planning a 21st birthday party
Soon you will be working full time, your friends will get married and have children, and they may move away. The photo strips will be a fond memory that you look back on when you go through the scrapbooks on the coffee table. You will never again walk by a hired photo booth without thinking of your 21st birthday celebration. You may even go and have a photo taken in memory of that day.
Sure you will put in a lot of effort into the theme and the catering. There may even be a few memories that are very vague because of the liquid refreshments that were part of the birthday party! That is why hiring a photo booth for your birthday party will be such a good investment. Memories are priceless.
21st Birthday party planning ideas incorporating your photo booth
– Keep finger foods close to the photo booth, while others are snapping away, your guests can fill up on yummy snacks
– Include the photo booth in the theme to ensure that every one is snapped at least once
– Plan and hire a photo booth in advance, they are very popular and you do not want to be caught unprepared
– Hire a photo booth that will suit the venue, open photo booths are usually a good fit to any type and size of venue
– Remember it’s your party, enjoy it, take lots of photos where you are smiling!
Contact Details : 0400 777 979